Monday, August 30, 2010

Jersey Shore...

I have to admit that when we got the invitation to the Jersey Shore theme party, I had to look up costume ideas as I am totally unaware of this phenomenon. Even as I got ready, John told me I was too rock and roll and not enough Jersey Shore, but I think I finally got it figured out....
John's goal was to find an extra deep-V shirt to rock, however we found the clear winner with this bedazzled cross on the front with an eagle, and a Griffin on the back....

I didn't have to shop since I have the wardrobe of a thousand women. The skirt is actually a tube top that I started by wearing appropriately, but since nothing in my closet was short enough, pulling it down actually worked quite well. I think that actually helps my Jersey Shore street cred.
John was too embarrassed to be seen on the bus in his outfit and changed on the street on the way there. Although I don't know why it mattered, he looked like he was walking around with a hooker :)
The coolest thing is that EVERYONE got super into the theme and was dressed in their best douchebaggery. Gen-X should probably give Aaron commission for the uptick in Saturday sales on the day of his party.
so fun.

No comments: