Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good times at the Dodge City Motel

After our super fun day of fishing, we headed back to town for some dinner and to rest up for the next day. But first, a couple beers and some pool time!
Here's where I try my favorite Mexico trick of carrying a beer in my bikini top. either I wear different suits in Mexico or grow more cleavage...
Carl shows his poolside physique...
Finally, we were starving and headed to Lynard's Spud Cellar for some pizza. Then a post dinner snack at the local ice cream shop...
Unwilling to give up our evening without a visit to the Longbranch Bar, JJ and I headed out for one last stop. We could not resist the truckstop photo shoot on the way back to our room.



It was cool to be out in the open sky and see all the stars and the perfect banana runt-shaped moon. and while it looks like we were all bad-ass late night, we were in bed by 10:30. The key is starting early, people.

No comments: