Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Party!

For my birthday, I decided to just invited everyone on Facebook to come and join me for some good times at the wine bar on Saturday night. We had a blast.
There may have been an insinuation that someone should bring cupcakes.
I love this picture. We were going for a group shot and I moved John's hand down toward the table and knocked over a water glass. I'm staring at the glass, John is asking me WTF? and Steve is gasping in horror. Excellent.
Kimberly looks so smart with her brown hair.
Erin was all fancy.
JJ + KY
Gavin with the lovely ladies..
We are pretty cute in the parking garage. Thanks to Erin for the picture and the ride home.
Once we got home, John ran out for emergency hamburgers. A little bit later, we kind of wanted more emergency hamburgers so I went with him. I brought the cat too. Why I was so certain she wanted to go on a hamburger run, I 'm not sure, but she purred the whole way.

No comments: