Thursday, March 10, 2011

hmm, that surprises me.

Yesterday I stopped to get coffee and to my surprise, one of my boot camp gals was filling in as the barista at my normal Starbucks. When she asked me what I did in the area, I told her I was a training coordinator at a software company and she was surprised by that. I wonder what she would have pictured me doing? I think that's funny because for most of my adult life, I have run into people in my work life who are always surprised to find out that I was a cheerleader ( I'm blending dance and cheerleading here, I realize that) . I always figured they pictured the high school me like this (which actually is the high school me, but dressed up for nerd day during spirit week):

So, with that thought in my head last night, I decided to bust these out.

Carrying the banner for the homecoming parade. Isn't our little town cute? (and the band uniforms, totally rad.)
Cheer camp at the Peace Gardens. They even asked me to try out to be an instructor.
I didn't. I mean zoom in on some of those lunges. I can't work with that.
I got to hold the mascot sign! Go! Fish!

No comments: