Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Friday

TGIF! While work-Kim is off enjoying spring break, I have been super busy covering both of our desks for the past couple days. Usually after Body Blitz, I come back to the office, shower, catch up the early morning emails, and then go comb my hair and put on a bit of makeup. Yesterday I never got caught up on the email part. Not that it mattered how cute I was, because I never left my desk. I was cute earlier in the week though! I love this skirt, but it wears me out. The shape of it is very flattering, but it's built in curves mean I have to take very tiny steps and if I have to take an unplanned step up, I look kind of silly.
But I can't resist wearing it, because I feel so old-school girly in it. Also, the detail on the back is adorable. These shoes are the new love-of-my-closet-life.
I think I've mentioned before that I love the stone Labradorite. I especially love to pair it with black and denim... My mom got me a gorgeous necklace and earring set for my birthday so this outfit worked out perfectly for their debut!

No comments: