Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Friday

Yesterday I was wearing the outfit that I wanted to post for Fashion Friday, but by the time I made it through early morning Body Blitz, got ready at work, worked all day (had a friggin' awesome day, BTW) and finished with a meeting from 4-5, a stop at the grocery store for celebration beers, and then at the gym to wait for Husband, there was no photo shoot going to take place. I knew that was a possibility so I took jewelery shots this week! I have oddly found myself rocking small stud earrings lately. Since I've been wearing these old rhinestone ones all the time, I was immediately drawn to this turquoise and rhinestone pair! Paired with one of my many turquoise necklaces, a turquoise ring (barely shown here), turquoise belt buckle (not shown at all here), it put some pizazz into my jeans and sweater on this cold, rainy Monday when really all I wanted to do was head to the bar.
On Tuesday, I had my first day of Body Blitz and got ready at work for the first time. I find it hard to pack for work as I really like to get ready in my dressing room in the morning. Here's what I came up with that was warm and cozy and fit in my backpack.I just got this ring at Forever 21 and I L O V E it. John thinks it looks like a Flying Saucer. Add a frog necklace and previously mentioned rhinestone earrings and I was ready to go!
I also picked up this necklace last weekend as I was shopping prior to going on a date with Husband. I found this little (OK, big) heart necklace and earring set and thought it would be perfect for our date! For work this week I wore them with a simple sweater, boots and jeans combo and added my big red ring. I really liked pairing red and brown.
Today, Husband and I are leaving work early for an appointment. It may or may not be at the bar :)

No comments: