Tuesday, March 22, 2011

and...scene.

Today is my last day as a 35 year old. I am so, so, SO grateful for everything that has happened this year. Both John and I are healthy, happy, with good jobs, a nice house, and happy pets. I could not ask for anything more. Also, my life is very fun. Here's some of what was packed into my 35th year...

Kayaking
Motorcycling
Fishing
Fun trips to Pendleton
Epic Road Trip 2010: NoDak and Back
The Coast
Showgirl Staycations (this one too!)
Spring in the woods
Mexico!
Snowshoeing
Random Hotel Adventures
Warrior Dash
Fun with my mom
I entered 2 photo contests. and won!
I dressed cute
I had a successful year of keeping fit with regular Mt. Tabor jogs, morning circuit training, Tease and Tone and finished with the extra challenge of Body Blitz.

Today, my Body Blitz students gave me a gift certificate for a massage and I had my work review.

This has been a really fantastic year. 36? Bring it.

1 comment: