Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dirrty

Aside from traveling with a spotlight in tow, I can't figure out a way to get these videos any lighter during the winter months. Its kind of too bad for this number, because even though it's dark, you can tell the dance is super fun. I never dance with my hair down (because it either falls into my face and I'm Cousin It for the whole dance or it gets all caught in my armpits and then smells like armpit. gross.) Anyway, I digress. When I choreographed this, I was hung over from an epic fun and late Saturday night with Husband and my hair was down and I looked all worn out and slutty and disheveled, like I was doing the dance version of the walk of shame. So I rolled with it and figured a song called "Dirrty" actually kind of called for it. So since the dance was designed using my hair, I busted it out for the vid too. This is another one where I want to imagine us in fun outfits. As you watch, just pretend we are wearing leather jackets with sequin bikinis underneath instead of our hoodies and sweats :)

No comments: