Friday, August 26, 2011

Fashion Friday

Wow, what a week! After 4 weeks to teaching 4 days a week, working to create a new position for work, doing my job, and subbing for Work Kim while she is on vacation, I am beat! But as I type this, I am sitting at the coffee shop after a jog around Tabor and a shower and working from here this morning. Later, I am off to get a massage to thank this ol' bod of mine that works so hard for me. I have to admit, yesterday I wore jeans and a tank top and my running shoes since I knew I'd be tied to my desk all day. But I did manage to look nice earlier in the week. I guess the heavens were shining on me in approval :)
Photobucket

This was a great hot weather work outfit. It was comfy, simply a tank and skirt, but the drapey vest added some coverage and flow. Man, I love those shoes. I also love how this picture makes our yard look so green and luxurious. I'm not going to show you the rest.
Photobucket
I love pairing black and brown and this was a great way to showcase this cute little amber colored glass seahorse necklace my mom brought me from Hawaii.
Photobucket

No comments: