Thursday, August 4, 2011

NoDak and Back 2011: Family night

The last night we are in town, everyone comes over to my folks' for dinner. We barbecue and have drinks and light fireworks. Casey, Kim, John and I had a head start on the drinking because of the aborted boat trip, and here we are stopping at their house to pick up the boys and head over to mom and dad's.
Photobucket
When we get there, Rob and his kids are helping dad hang a new swing. (do you know how fun it is to ride in the loader? pretty much the coolest thing ever.)
Photobucket
Oh hi Molly.
Photobucket
Jake takes dad for a motorcycle ride.
Photobucket
Have you ever seen my old room?
Photobucket
Uncle John is fun.
Photobucket
Firework teamwork.
Photobucket
Pretty cute little men (wearing Mimi's boots :)). I wonder if they'll grow up to be like their daddies (I don't think either brother reads this or they'd kill me for posting this picture :))
Photobucket
Everybody gets sparklers. Some are more excited about it than others.
Photobucket
My little brothers and me for our annual photo.
Photobucket
Cartwheel race!
Photobucket
As we were playing tag in the yard, the crop duster was in the area so we ran from one field to the other to try to get a good glimpse of him as he flew overhead. One of my fondest memories of this time home will be Brock yelling at me "Run, Shannon!  Faster!" I have a really great family, and cannot look at this picture without smiling (and sometimes just cracking up)
Photobucket

No comments: