Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NoDak and Back 2011: Around the farm

On Sunday, I went out in the middle of the day for a hot run when it was in the 90s. I don't do these as often, because it has potential to put an abrupt end to your day but when you feel good, they are pretty awesome. I ran the opposite way than I had gone the day before and took a trip down to where John and I got engaged, which I now refer to as "Proposal Ditchbank."
Photobucket
I came back through the trees where my folks are going to start building a house..
Photobucket
This was probably the most awkward tree falling I have ever seen. Have fun getting those out, Casey!
Photobucket
After I got cleaned up, John and I took a trip into town...
Photobucket
Then over to Casey and Kim's to pet their pets. These are the adorable donkeys from the parade. They are kind like half bunny, half donkey, and all cute.
Photobucket
I love chickens.
Photobucket
Driving back to my folks..
Photobucket
Another beautiful night on the farm.
Photobucket
I woke up early on Monday to continue to sunrise photo jogging journey and found myself in a warm and humid, cloudy morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Steph and I went to town for a leisurely day of girl shopping and picked out fun jewelery and had lunch. When we got back, John and I met up with Casey and Kim to go to the river. Apparently the river was not in the cards for us this year because Casey's boat wouldn't start. To the bar!
Photobucket

No comments: