Monday, August 4, 2008

Rollin' on the river

Snippettes from yesterday rafting (more to come after I get the waterproof camera developed)

Nic: Hey Shan, will you do ten cartwheels in front of us like you were just casually walking by?
Shan: yes! *

Nic: Hey Shan, you should take your top off when we pass this group of people up here.
Shan: OK! **

Its not that I just agree to anything that is mentioned (especially from Nic) but when propositioned with such fabulous requests I can't really say no...

* I even puncuated the ten cartwheels with a handspring!
** In my defense, the urge to remove one's shirt is hereditary. this is me and my brothers at John's and my wedding dance.


PS: Rafting was so much fun. I am taking the camera in this morning and will give it the post it deserves as soon as I can!

No comments: