Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tease and Tone

Tease and Tone is the class I teach at "the studio" aka Vega Dance+Lab. Many of them are fabulous, but sometimes first time students confuse me. Sometimes, no matter what I do, they just stare at me with vacant, expressionless faces.

You see the name of the class, Tease and Tone. What are you expecting when you walk in the door? Are you planning to have fun? The way I see it, the title can be interpreted two ways..

1. A class with a sexy, strip teasey vibe in which we work on tightening our bods or
2. A class where someone makes fun of you while you do sit-ups.

Either way, you'd want to come into it with an open mind and a smile.

PS: If people would actually sign up for description #2, I could totally teach that.

I know this is a repeat, but I think I am going to make watching this video a pre-requisite for attending my class. If you don't think this is funny, don't come to class.

2 comments:

John Judy said...

What if I find myself strangely aroused? Also, I want some shorts like that guy has.

Shannon said...

that just means you picked the right wife. you in those shorts would be welcome in class. make sure the legs are freshly shaved though.