Saturday, August 9, 2008

sparkly

I have NEVER been good at makeup. ever. and so for most of the time, i've never worn it. However, this year with my life of regular performances, the learning of the face painting has become something that i've had to figure out. I didn't want to have to make Kim and Evie do my makeup every time we performed, so i started to play around with it and and now can get myself made up when i need to. We performed this weekend and at makeup time, I picked every eye shadow color that was in our corset tops and put them on my eye. then i rubbed them all together. i knew it might end up brown, but it might end up awesome!!! it leaned toward awesome. then, I put fake eyelashes on (one of the hardest things in this world to do) and dumped glitter over the whole she-bang. no lips yet, lips come right before we go on stage :)


PS: if you look at the background, you can see that my dressing room kicks ass.

No comments: