Thursday, October 8, 2009

Product Placement...achoo!

I've mentioned before that I had been lusting after a digital photo frame and a couple weeks ago, I found one for $70 and ordered it. It's this brand and size. In the interest of keeping it on all the time and just playing years worth of pictures, I've been spending almost every night going through our archives and saving anything that I think is frame-worthy. There's a variety of people and scenery and trips and weddings and dance and friends and everything else in our life back to 2003. When I need a break from sorting, I go through the pics I've saved and edit them or weed through any that I've changed my mind about. I have hours and hours into this little project... I'm not done yet, but I'm making progress and have been itching to test it out to make sure the frame auto-rotates and take a peek at what I've got so far. I'm also sick right now. I almost never get sick, but I have a cold and in the interest of it not sticking around, I'm taking it easy. That means that this morning, I put every picture so far onto a 4gb card and set up the frame and watched it out of the corner of my eye while sitting on the coffee table drinking 4 glasses of Detox tea and watching last night's So You Think You Can Dance and Glee. Dude. It's going to be so cool. If you don't already have one of these frames and you like pictures, you should get one. If not, you're going to be super jealous when you see mine.

Now, I'm restless, but still sick so I can't go jog. I think I'll take a queue from Glee and pop some cold medicine and do the laundry :)

Happy day, all!

No comments: