Friday, March 19, 2010

Fashion Friday

I know that corduroy is more of a fall thing, but I have two corduroy skirts that I just love and will not put them away unless I have to. Something else is that these new boots are one of my new favorite items. I love them with skirts and have rocked them for a couple weekends with jeans. If I feel bad that they don' t match my usual choice of a black shirt, I just bust out my brown cowgirl belt (also shown here) and viola, boots and belt match and it becomes an outfit instead of just clothes that I put on. I have had this denim shirt for a long time and I love to pair it with pinstripe pants but this is the first time I've worn it with color. Actually, this is a lot of color for me in general. Note that nothing is black! I loved this outfit all day and the parts that you can't see from the picture is that I have red dangly jewel earrings to match the skirt and of course my wedding ring and hair also match the red theme. I also rocked some of my favorite Labradorite rings to match the denim and navy tights.

I also love that I didn't have anything to do after work on Tuesday and when I got home, it was warm enough and light enough to take my little tripod outside and pose under the grapevine :)

No comments: