Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Party!

It was time! After a hiatus caused by cancer and unemployment, we got back on the party train! We have kick ass parties, and usually do so quite regularly. This was our first one since being "back" and it was a blast. We had old friends, new friends, red friends, blue friends.... People who came in and made themselves at home and people who had to have their very first tour! (Yay for tours! I credit my old days working in the dinosaur museum for my love of giving them) The one thing that I did not do this time was take pictures. It's odd for me, but I just didn't get it done with all of my busy-ness visiting and tour giving. Luckily, trusty BFF, pro-to-be, Curly Jen swooped in and saved the day. She took a ton of great shots.... I love every picture of me and Mindy and here I am giving her a hug/strangle hold (why do I always do that?)

John was listening intently to someone and looking handsome.
Jen and I were sexy.
I love our friends :)

More here. If you want her to come shoot your party, you should totally ask her about it. She's pretty awesome.

No comments: