Friday, March 26, 2010

Fashion Friday

I went to work on my birthday and since I was still pretty new to this company, I decided not to wear my tiara, although I totally wanted to. Instead, I opted for a little more subdued way to say "It's my Birthday, Look at me!!!" by rocking the RED! tights (repurposed from here). I've featured this skirt before, and I really do love it. I had forgotten about this ruffled shirt until I ran across it in my closet looking for something else. I love being able to rock something girly. The red heart earrings get a lot of wear, and I scored the red bracelet one day for 50 cents at Goodwill. The scarf is an old one of my mom's, circa the mid-70s (just like me!)

After work I had to wait downtown for my mom to arrive on the Max and it was super sunny out, so I purchased these little red babies to rock until sundown.

2 comments:

EvieG said...

I love those glasses!

Paige JJ said...

I love your Fashion Fridays!