Thursday, April 15, 2010

Holy Smokes!

I missed Wordless Wednesday! I even had a picture of the most wonderfully fragrant white lilac that I took on my way home from work on Tuesday. It was even already in Photobucket ready to upload. but work was so busy that I didn't even have time to do that! Normally, I have 1 or 2 meetings a day, yesterday I had 6, 3 of which I had to lead. In between them, I got an important project that had to be done as well! It was super busy. Awesomely enough, I got to work and immediately got 4 compliments on my skirt, so I felt confidently adorable all day long. (Sadly enough, I did not have time to photo it for Fashion friday) After the giant day of meetings, I had to go teach class. Once I made it home on the bus, I had to chef up some chicken and cook some rice for the remainder of the week's lunches. After that, I just wanted to curl up on the couch and have a scoop of ice cream and watch Glee. So that's what I did. No blogging for me.

So, in the interest of still giving you something awesome to look at, here's John and me on Sunday. We were riding our motorcycle through downtown when our friends at the wine bar flagged us down and we joined them for a little glass of wine and some snacks. We also met our new friend pictured below, Sophie Travels.

PS: I don't want it to go unsaid that I love my job :)

No comments: