Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Digging beets and not digging beets

I am really glad that I decided to come a couple days before I thought harvest would start because as it turns out, they started early and the day I learned to drive was the most time I spent in the truck.

Photobucket
 I rode with Dad and got my instructions and then got into the driver's seat. I am not going to be known for my innate truck driving abilities, but I didn't totally screw anything up.
Photobucket
The piler is pretty scary, taunting me while I wait my turn and hope not to do anything stupid while I'm up there.
Photobucket
Beets.
Photobucket
Figuring it out.
Photobucket
After our first successful day, we spent a fun night hanging in the shop.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Since we stayed shut down over the weekend, we found ourselves back in the shop for some Sunday football. Photobucket The kids got some work done. Photobucket

Photobucket
Baron disapproves.

Photobucket
<3 br="br">
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jake hangs with the grown-ups.
Photobucket


The trucks, patiently waiting.
Photobucket

No comments: