Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween!

I love any excuse to put on a costume and cannot turn down a theme party so needless to say, this girl loves Halloween.
My dear friend Anna held a housewarming/birthday/Halloween party on Saturday and I took my inspiration from her Day of the Dead invitation and did my first shot at some fancy skeleton makeup. It was super fun to do.
Photobucket

John used different make-up than me and his turned out well too, except that 2 days later, the color still shows on his face :)
Photobucket

Upon walking the door, you were greeted by these two:
Photobucket

Beautiful Anna and her sister Sonja. I'm pretty sure Sonja is cute underneath this costume.
Photobucket
Anna's roommate had unknowingly created an exact Barbie replica of my costume, down to the shoes!
Photobucket
Hilarious coincidence.
Photobucket
Flapper Amanda and Sara "Baberaham Lincoln" aka dance friends stopped by and we staked out the kitchen.
Photobucket
Sometimes when people find out that dance friends are at a party, you accidentally end up performing.
Photobucket
I am going to break my 5 year tradition and teach a super fun dancey Monster Mash instead of Thriller this year after being inspired by this super fun night with my dance buds.
Photobucket

No comments: